LIGHTSAVER LS- 947 POLYPROPYLENE 3 D FLASHLIGHT
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL DATA
SIZE IN MILLIMETRES
Head Width : 77MM
Length : 260MM
End Cap Width :47MM
Box or blister pack
3.6 Volt- 0.75amps
Standard bulb: Krypton + Spare in front head cap : Lumens: 40
Also available with Halogen and Xenon bulbs
- 3 X D Cell Batteries - Uses any type of d cell battery.
- Cone plastic wands :
- Colours: orange/pink
- Wand size: base width: 45MM
- Front Width: 25MM
- Length: 190MM
- Adjustable brightness Emergency fast/slow flash Permanent on option
- Batteries last up to 8 times longer Battery power meter Water resistant
- Flashing: find- in- the- dark pilot light Switches off automatically after 15 minutes
- The right flashlight to use in all conditions and circumstances.
- The dimming functions (50% and 25% brightness) are ideal for camping or any situation where 100% brightness is not needed or may be a disturbance, for instance if light is needed but you do not wish to inconvenience others sleeping with you in a tent. The dimming functions enhances the battery life of your flashlight- so it can be used longer and it is much more cost effective.
- The slow flash function is intended for use in situations where there is a need to draw attention over a long period of time, for example, hikers that may get lost. In this function the batteries will last 8 times longer.
- The fast flash function is intended for use as a warning signal, for example to warn oncoming traffic at a accident scene.
- The find-in-the-dark pilot light prevents searching for your flashlight at night time, and indicates what function the flashlight is in.
- To further save battery power and to prevent total battery run down, if you should forget to switch off your flashlight, the flashlight will switch off automatically after 15 minutes.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE LIGHTSAVER 3D PLASTIC FLASHLIGHT..
MODEL NO: LS947
FUNCTION BUTTON: (SMALL BLACK BUTTON IN FRONT)
- Automatic switch off after 15 minutes.
- Press to switch flashlight on.
- 100% brightness
- Within 2 seconds press button again.
- 50% brightness (Batteries will last approximately 1 2 times longer)
- Within 2 seconds press button again
- 25% brightness (Batteries will last approximately 3 times longer)
- Within 2 seconds press button again - slow flash
- 100% brightness (Batteries will last approximately 8 times longer)
- Within 2 seconds press button again - fast flash
- 100% brightness
NOTE: If a time period of more than 2 seconds lapses between presses, and the function button is then pressed again, the flashlight will switch off.
PERMANENT-ON BUTTON (BIG BLACK BUTTON AT REAR OF HEAD SECTION)
- Press once to switch on / Once to switch off - 100% brightness.
- (Flashlight will remain on permanently)
NOTE: If you are in any automatic switch- off mode, and you want to change that mode to permanent-on, press the permanent-on button once.
C. FIND-IN-THE-DARK PILOT LIGHT: (SITUATED IN CLEAR PLASTIC HOUSING IN FRONT OF HEAD SECTION:
- * Flashlight off: Pilot light flashes every 2 2 seconds
- * Flashlight in automatic switch-off mode: pilot light flashes at equal intervals.
- * Flashlight in permanent-on mode: Pilot light stays on permanently.
BATTERY POWER METER: (FIND-IN-THE-DARK PILOT LIGHT ACTS AS BATTERY POWER METER)
- Green 100% = 60% Battery Life
- Orange 60% = 20% Battery Life
- Red 20% = 0% Battery Life