MODEL LS 804 “RANGER”
3 WATT LED ALUMINIUM RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL DATA
SIZE IN MILLIMETRES
Head width : 52 mm
Length : 248 mm
Tube width : 33 mm
3 WATT CREE LED
POWER SOURCE: Rechargeable or non rechargeable batteries
- Rechargeable: C Cell Battery pack (2,4 V - 3,500 mAh Nickel Metal Hydride) – Included (Minimum charge cycles: 600)
- Non rechargeable: 2 X C Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Pouch to fit belt.
- Rechargeable battery pack (2.4 V – 3,500 mAh Nickel Metal Hydride).
- AC 220V Mains adaptor
- DC 12V Cigarette plug Adaptor (car charger)
OPTIONAL EXTRA ACCESSORY
Emergency wand – colours: orange , blue, green
- Constant burn time at 100% : 2 hrs
- Constant burn time at 50% : 4 hrs
- Constant burn time – Strobing : 2 hrs
- 3 Mode settings: 100% - 50% - Strobing
- Super strong Aluminium alloy body
- Military Spec Hard anodising (Grey)
- Cree LED – 100,000 hr lifetime
- Lasts much longer than conventional incandescent globes
- New built in energy management system, results in longer battery life
- Strike Bezel on head for close quarter defence
- Impact resistant
- Weather resistant
- A law enforcement flashlight to use in all conditions and circumstances, robust enough to deal with rough handling and falling.
- The disorientation effect allows the user to make arrests and deal with violent individuals in dangerous low light and dark conditions
- Press switch once:- 100% Brightness
- Press switch again:- 50% Brightness
- Press switch again:- Disorientating Strobe (100% Brightness)
- Shift rubber protection sleeve until charger female socket is exposed.
- Insert 220 Volt Adapter into mains socket and switch ON - or insert 12 Volt lead into cigarette plug .
- Insert male charger plug into female socket.
- LED charger indicator will show RED during charging (+- 6 hours). LED will turn green when fully charged.
- Charge time : 6 – 8 hours
- When charging is complete remove male charger plug and shift rubber sleeve until charger female socket is closed.
- Avoid overcharging – this may shorten battery life.
- Over time, unused batteries will discharge and must be recharged before use.
- Use batteries only for intended purpose.
- Disconnect chargers from power sources when not in use.
- Do not leave flashlight unattended while ON
- Batteries should be recharged before they are totally flat