MODEL LS 806 “STRIKER”
3 WATT LED ALUMINIUM FLASHLIGHT WITH INTERCHANGEABLE POWER SOURCE
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL DATA
SIZE IN MILLIMETRES
Head width : 32 mm
Body Width : 26 mm
Length : 127 mm
3 WATT CREE LED
DUAL INTERCHANGEABLE POWER SOURCE:
- Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery pack (3,7 V – 2,400 mAh - Minimum charge cycles: 500 )
- 3 x AAA primary (disposable) batteries – ( Alkaline batteries recommended)
- Pouch (to fit up to 50mm duty belt)
- Battery holder and 3 x AAA primary batteries
- Rechargeable CR 18650 Li-ion battery pack with spacer sleeve.
- AC 220 Volt / 5 Volt wall adapter.
- DC 12 V Cigarette plug adaptor (car charger)
- USB smart charger / current control cable
- CR18650 battery charger
OPTIONAL EXTRA ACCESSORY
- Emergency wand – colours: orange , red, green
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK BURN TIME: (when batteries are fully charged)
- Constant burn time at 100% : 3 hrs
- Constant burn time at 50% : 6 hrs
- Constant burn time – Strobing : 3 hrs
(Continuous burn time measurement is stopped when battery power is at 2.4V nominal)
PRIMARY BATTERY BURN TIME
- Constant Burn time at 100 % : 1 hour 30 minutes
- Constant Burn time at 50 % : 3 hours
- Super strong Aluminium alloy body
- Military Spec Hard anodised (black)
- Cree LED – 100,000 hr lifetime
- Lasts much longer than conventional incandescent globes
- New built in energy management system, results in longer battery life
- Highly improved collimator providing a concentrated focussed spot
- Impact resistant
- Weather resistant
- A law enforcement flashlight to use in all conditions and circumstances, robust enough to deal with rough handling and falling.
- An ideal general purpose utility light (Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.)
- Press switch once:- 100%
- Press switch again:- 50%
- Press switch again: strobing / fast flash
- Press switch again: off
CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS : -when rechargeable option is used:
- Plug AC adapter into wall power outlet and insert USB connector (plug) of charger / current control cable into adapter.
- Insert male socket of charger / current control cable into female socket of battery charger.
- Insert rechargeable battery into battery charger, without sleeve.
- NB: Make sure battery / charger polarity is lined up correctly.
- LED charger indicator in charger / current control cable ,will show ORANGE during charging and GREEN when battery is fully charged
- LED power indicator in battery charger will show RED continuously to indicate the power is ON. (will not change to GREEN)
- Charge time: approximately 4 hours.
- Over time, unused batteries will discharge and must be recharged before use.
- Use batteries only for intended purpose.
- Disconnect chargers from power sources when not in use.
- Do not leave flashlight unattended while ON.
- CAUTION: Total discharge of battery (totally flat) is dangerous and will shorten battery life.
NOTE: This flashlight kit is equipped with an advanced charge controller, integrated into the charge cable and no damage will occur to the battery if charger is left on indefinitely