LIGHTSAVER LS-211 RECHARGEABLE SPOTLIGHT
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
MODEL NUMBER: LS-211
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL DATA
SIZE IN MILLIMETERS
Head Width : 120mm
Length : 210mm
3 Watt Cree LED
- 220 / 240 V AC wall adapter (1,5 amp output)
- 12V DC car adapter
- Integrated charge control cable
- 100% Burn time: 3 hrs
- 50% Burn time: 6 hrs
- Battery specs: 2200 mAh, Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Recharge time : 4 hours
- 200 Lumen (3 Watt LED)
- Drop proof ABS plastic body. (Up to 5m)
- Unbreakable poly carbon lens.
- 100 000 hours LED life time.
- Beam length: 300 meters.
- Weather resistant.
- Switch: 1st selection - 50%
- Switch: 2nd Selection - 100%
- Switch: 3rd Selection - OFF
ALWAYS SWITCH FLASHLIGHT OFF DURING CHARGING (wall or car)
- Insert male plug of USB charge control cable into female socket in flashlight.
- Insert USB connector (plug) of charge control cable into either AC Adaptor, DC Adaptor or computer USB port.
- Charge time: approximately 4 hours
- LED charger indicator in charge control cable ,will show ORANGE / RED during charging.
- LED charger indicator, in charge control cable, will turn GREEN when battery is fully charged.
- When charging is complete remove male charger socket from flashlight.
- Over time, unused batteries will discharge and must be recharged before use.
- Use batteries only for intended purpose.
- Disconnect chargers from power sources when not in use.
- Do not leave flashlight unattended while ON
NOTE: This flashlight kit is equipped with an advanced charge controller, integrated into the charge cable and no damage will occur to the battery if charger is left on indefinitely.